Exzotic Gaming
If you are here to apply or you got invited, Make sure you make an account first. If you were invited, make sure you go to applications, than go to if you were invited section, than copy the questions. Make a new thread or topic than paste than answer as you go. If you are here to apply, than make sure you go to applications, read the requirements, than go to Application template, copy the questions, than make a new thread or topic, than paste it and answer the question on the topic. Good luck. JDC55
Exzotic Gaming
If you are here to apply or you got invited, Make sure you make an account first. If you were invited, make sure you go to applications, than go to if you were invited section, than copy the questions. Make a new thread or topic than paste than answer as you go. If you are here to apply, than make sure you go to applications, read the requirements, than go to Application template, copy the questions, than make a new thread or topic, than paste it and answer the question on the topic. Good luck. JDC55
Exzotic Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Godlike Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chimpedpuppy DENIED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonGodZ

chimpedpuppy                       DENIED Empty
PostSubject: chimpedpuppy DENIED   chimpedpuppy                       DENIED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:57 pm

What is your PB2 Nickname? {Or login}
chimpedpuppy

How many kills and deaths do you have?
1562 kills 1578 deaths

How did you find this site?
i searched it  Cool

How long ago did you join PB2?
1 year ago like a boss  Very Happy

Why do you want to join us?
cuz yall yall are good and yall just started and already getting good

What is your favorite map?
stryde sniper
What is your LDR? {Level Developer Rank} 0

What is your KDR? {Kill Death Ratio} 1.0

Are you applying for Solider,Recruit,Or prestige member?
solider

What is your play style? {Selfboosting, Grounding, Camping etc...} i like to camp  santa

What are you good at? {Snipers,Railguns etc...} snipers  Smile

What server do you usually play on? europe accept meee queen Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nezii
Leader
Leader
Nezii

PostSubject: Re: chimpedpuppy DENIED   chimpedpuppy                       DENIED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Are you part of the GodZ family? Because im counting it as you in a clan. Plus, your reasons of joining doesn't make sense. I really think you are taking this application like a joke.
Back to top Go down
DragonGodZ

PostSubject: Re: chimpedpuppy DENIED   chimpedpuppy                       DENIED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:09 pm

JDC55 wrote:
Are you part of the GodZ family? Because im counting it as you in a clan. Plus, your reasons of joining doesn't make sense. I really think you are taking this application like a joke.

no i am not in the godz. i just really like dragons. and im not taking it as a joke. i just have a sense of humor. and i want to join the clan because its a good clan and you guys are already getting big Very Happy  accept me now please
Back to top Go down
Nezii
Leader
Leader
Nezii

PostSubject: Re: chimpedpuppy DENIED   chimpedpuppy                       DENIED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:13 pm

DragonGodZ wrote:
JDC55 wrote:

no i am not in the godz. i just really like dragons. and im not taking it as a joke. i just have a sense of humor. and i want to join the clan because its a good clan and you guys are already getting big Very Happy  accept me now please

I searched you up and you have no kills and deaths. And you have our Clan tag on your name. You are not in the clan. And you are on the verge on getting denied. You just lied on your application.
Back to top Go down
DragonGodZ

PostSubject: Re: chimpedpuppy DENIED   chimpedpuppy                       DENIED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:16 pm

i reseted my kils and deaths. and i thought i was gona get accepted thats y i have the tag
Back to top Go down
Nezii
Leader
Leader
Nezii

PostSubject: Re: chimpedpuppy DENIED   chimpedpuppy                       DENIED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:18 pm

DENIED

Lying on application, weak reason to join, does not fit the requirements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chimpedpuppy DENIED   chimpedpuppy                       DENIED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chimpedpuppy DENIED
Page 1 of 1